You’ll find all our Christmas & New Year Delivery & Opening Times Information right here…
RETURNS: We’re extending our returns policy, so any orders placed in December can be returns until the 31st of Jan.
LAST DELIVERY DATES: We recommend all customers order early to avoid disappointment, at this time of the year, couriers are extremely busy and weather can cause delays. We have provided a recommended and a still possible date for last orders. There is a chance any orders placed after the recommended dates may not arrive on time.
United Kingdom Mainland
Royal Mail 1st Class: Recommended: Friday 19th by 3pm – Still possible: Monday 22nd Dec by 1pm
48hr Service: Recommended: Friday 19th by 3pm – Still Possible: Monday 22nd Dec by 1pm
24hr Service: Recommended by Monday 22nd Dec by 3pm – Still possible: 23rd Dec by 1pm
International: Recommended: 15th Dec
Any orders which have not arrived by Christmas may start arriving between the 27th – 30th Dec dependant on the service they were posted out on. Orders placed after the same day despatch cut off time on the 30th of December will arrive on or after the 2nd of Jan. After which service should resume as normal.
- Normal Trading Hours apply until the 23rd of Dec (apart from our phone lines which will close at 7pm)
- 24th of Dec – 9am to 1pm (phones and shop) any orders placed by 9am online will be despatched today
- 25th of Dec – closed (Merry Christmas Everyone!)
- 26th of Dec – Closed
- 27th – 29th of Dec – Normal trading Hours
- 30th of Dec – (Closing at 5pm for both phones & Shop)
- 31st of Dec – Closed
- New Years Day – Closed
- 2nd of Jan – Normal Trading Hours
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for supporting us in the past year and wishing you a fantastic Christmas and a great New Year.