Are you hoping to splash out on a present for you best biking mates this Christmas? There are great gifts to be had for motorcyclists, whether you’re looking for an original present for a special motorcycle fanatic or hoping to splash out on something with the ultimate wow factor. Here are ten gift ideas to start you off – and you can find them all online for under 100 pounds.
- The coolest racing boots make you feel comfortable after miles of track and look well designed and stylish. With 100 pounds you can afford to buy a pair of Ghost Cougar Sports boots to amaze one lucky person.
- Do you know a biker who is always losing their keys? The Oxford Bone Dry Hybrid motorcycle jacket is windproof, waterproof and breatheable – plus it’s got several different compartments for your phone, keys and wallet and comes with removable lining – so it will still be great when the summer comes round.
- Make up for a motorcycle’s notorious lack of storage space with a full set of motorcycle luggage. You can buy a pannier bag, tank pack AND tail pack for less than 100 pounds if you shop online this Christmas.
- Here’s an original gift idea that will impress even the most gadget-obsessed biker. Why not purchase them a bike mike? This nifty gadget fits into the helmet of a rider and their passenger so they can hear each other’s voice with crystal clarity.
- Go for the ultimate biking statement and splash out on Swift Torsion X motorcycle race boots. They come in several classic biking colours, are fully waterproof and incorporate ankle and shin support systems – your feet will feel like they’re in better condition after you’ve been riding than they were before!
- Erm, did someone say helmet? Any biking aficionado will tell you that you can never have too many and the Nitro N1700-VF has a five star Sharp rating – proving it’s as safe as it is stylish.
- Invest in the ultimate security for your friend’s bike. A Xena XX14 Motorbike Disc-Lock stops thieves in their tracks. This exceeding small gadget fixes onto your front disk and has a daunting 110 decibel alarm. It’s a bit more than a Christmas jingle.
- If you’re looking for a very lightweight biking jacket that has back, elbow and shoulder armour all included then the Spada Milan-Tex Motorbike Jacket is the jacket for you. At under 65 pounds it’s a great value investment a rider can wear in the summer and winter.
- A big part of the Motocross craze is about getting down and dirty – but another part is about looking the part on the track. If you’re into off road racing then the HJC CL-X5 Mammoth Helmet is definitely one to consider. It’s aerodynamic and sleek and a great example of Motocross style.
- Want to get your whole kit sorted for under 100 pounds? Search online for offers on 2-piece deals. For example you can get an Oxford Bone Dry jacket and trousers for under 80 pounds – which is a great deal and keeps your style consistent.
With all these great ideas to inspire you there’s no reason not to amaze your favourite biking fanatic this Christmas time.
Click here to find all these Christmas gifts at Ghostbikes.com.
We stock a whole range of Christmas ideas for motorcycle fanatics and, even better, as long as you place your order before the 22 December, Ghostbikes staff promise to have your gift delivered before the turkey is out the oven!
This page was brought to you buy Ghostbikes
Leave a Reply