Buying presents for a no nonsense biker can be a particularly tricky affair. But fear not – there are great stocking fillers to be had for motorcyclists, whether you’re looking for stocking fillers on a budget or hoping to splash out on something with the ultimate wow factor. From unusual biker accessories for under ten pounds to extravagant buys that are slightly too big to hang from the fireplace here are ten ideas to get you in gear.
Less than £15
- They’ve already got a bike but it’s too cold to ride out — how about buying them a pair of inner gloves? These fit inside their usual motorcycle mitts to keep their fingers from that numb feeling. Price range: £2 – £16.
- On the same wintry theme, balaclavas protect the ears, neck and head from the cold north wind. Price range: £3 – £17.
- So your favourite biker already has a bike? Buy them a cable lock – that way you can be sure they’ll still have their pride and joy next Christmas. Price range: £5 – £22.
- Protect your biking friends – ear plugs make great stocking fillers and stop the roar of the road from affecting the ride. And they can also be used in the office! Price range: £3 – £4.
- If you’re a particularly sharp online buyer you can pick up a motorcycle cover for under a tenner – keeping your friend’s bike in the dry. Price range: £10 – £75.
- Help them strap any light gear – like an extra motorcycle helmet or their Sainsbury’s shopping – to their bike with a nifty cargo net. Price range: £2 – £7.
- Bet you didn’t think you could get some motorcycle trousers for under £15 – but it can be done if you shop around. They’re 100% waterproof so your friend will get the gift of arriving at work, or at the pub, completely dry. Price range: £10 – £90.
- Protect your mate with shin protectors. These pads give you extra protection – particularly for the speed junkies of the motorcycle world – or the ice hockey stars. Price range: £10 – £26.
- It’s every bikers worse nightmare to come off their bike and do something permanent to their back. Luckily, you can pick up an armoured back protector for under £15 – saving your spine and kidneys in a bad crash. Price range: £15 – £50.
- Pimp their ride, buy them some anodised screen trim to fix around the edge of their windscreen. It will give their bike that extra feature to make them stand out from the crowd. Price range: £9 – £10.
With all these great ideas to inspire you there’s no reason not to surprise all your biking friends this Christmas time.You can find all these stocking fillers and many more great gifts at Ghostbikes.com
Or why not check out Ghostbikes Christmas motorcycle gift pages for even more ideas.
We stock a whole range of Christmas ideas for motorcycle fanatics and, even better, as long as you place your order before the 22 December, Ghostbikes staff promise to have your gift delivered before the turkey is out the oven!
Leave a Reply