Saved up some cash to buy your favourite biker the perfect present but not sure what to buy? There are great stocking fillers to be had for motorcyclists, whether you’re looking for an original gift for the biking fanatic or hoping to splash out on something with the ultimate wow factor. Here are ten gift ideas to start you off – and you can find them all online for under 50 pounds.
- Every biker needs a good quality leather jacket. They are warmer than any other material and keep the wind off. And even better, they look pretty cool too.
- If your friend already has a good leather jacket what about some leather trousers to complete the look? These are waterproof and durable and provide much more protection compared to textile trousers.
- If you want to make a motorcycle or motocross rider very happy this season why not get them an amazing new helmet. Fifty pounds will get you solid head protection in a sleek design of your choice.
- Every biker wants to look good on the road and their boots are often one of the main ways they show their style. You can find a whole range of touring, sports and racing boots online. Look out for ankle, shin and calf protection and a good grip base.
- If your favourite rider wants to travel and will need to load his bike on and off vans or trailers then an aluminium folding ramp is the perfect solution. Attach it to your van, wheel the bike up its strong frame, then fold it away and take it with you.
- A very popular winter accessory among motorcycle riders are hot grips. These fix onto your motorbike handlebars and heat them up to a temperature of your choice. Perfect for long winter rides.
- Bikers are often stuck when it comes to storing kit on their bike. Why not buy a durable tailpack that’s big enough to fit a spare helmet and luggage inside. That way there’s no excuse not to take you along for a ride too!
- For all motocross fans, a pair of off road goggles will keep them right on track and can be found online for under 50 pounds.
- An intelligent motorcycle battery charger is a gift all bike fans will love because it ensures their battery will live for years – no matter how often they ride. But careful not to make the mistake of buying a car battery – no biker wants to accidentally melt his battery on Christmas morning.
- Does your riding companion worry his motorbike will be stolen from his garage? Put his mind at ease with an intruder alarm. This can be fitted to protect your garage, shed or business and they sound out at 135dB – that’s quite unnerving for any thief.
With all these great ideas to inspire you there’s no reason not to surprise all your biking friends this Christmas time. Check out Ghostbikes Christmas gift pages.
We stock a whole range of Christmas ideas for motorcycle fanatics and, even better, as long as you place your order before the 22 December, Ghostbikes staff promise to have your gift delivered before the turkey is out the oven!
This page was brought to you by Ghostbikes.com