Splash out this Christmas and impress a bike rider who is close to your heart. We’ve come up with the ten most coveted biking helmets and boots – made for professionals and guaranteed to turn heads.
- Designed by internationally renowned racer Michael Schumacher, the Schuberth C3 Flip-up Motorcycle Helmet is the world’s smallest and quietest flip helmet. This high class kit keeps noise down to only 84dB while travelling at 60mph. Schuberth is renowned for its advanced technology and it’s not hard to see why. The helmet incorporates Bluetooth support, grade A optics, quick release locking visor and a multi-ventilation design. At £404.99 it is fast becoming the Holy Grail of motorcycle helmets.
- The best looking motorcycle footwear to come out this year has got to be Sidi Vortice Boots. Their features are incomparable – they have shin, calf and instep tensioners, their own air ventilation system, an Teflon mesh lining, and a patented Lorica outer fabric. But to really appreciate these red and black race £269.99 boots, you’ve got to see them.
- New for Autumn 2009 the Shoei XR-1100 Motorbike Helmet uses technology previously only seen in the likes of aircraft and racing cars. For example, it incorporates the new CW-1 visor which offers a 120° view, which is more than any other helmet in its class. Shoei’s all new aerodynamic shell construction allows for an optimised air flow, making the helmet extremely stable even at high speeds. Best of all, you get the most notorious brand of helmet in the business. £299.99 – £379.99.
- Motocross riders need the ultimate protection for rough off-roading. Sidi’s Crossfirer MX Boots completely shield the leg with a hinged, dual position, stitch-free upper constructed from injection-molded plastic. The boots’ four floating, independent straps provide each rider with a personal fit no matter his body shape or if he uses knee braces or not
- The HJC FG-15 Trophy Ben Spies Replica Helmet is identical to the helmet worn by this 2009 Superbike Champion. Developed in a wind tunnel for optimised aerodynamics, this helmet is ready for anything an experienced rider will put it through. At £219.95 it’s a great buy.
- The official Shoei Multitec Flip Up Helmet is composed of loads of great features – which guarantees a smile on your favourite biker’s face this Christmas. It is composed of organic fibreglass for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity. Plus it-s a Shoei – ask any rider what that means. £332.99.
- Every motocross fan knows that even when you’re racing through the mud it’s still a great feeling to have solid kit that you can trust and that looks amazing. The latest fibreglass Airoh Stelt Monster Energy Motocross Helmet excels in all this criteria. It’s unique colour graphics will ensure you stand out from the crowd for £292.50.
- The Shoei Hornet DS Enduro Helmet is a sleek piece of kit for a serious biker who is looking for maximum quality of design and materials. The £296.99 helmet includes Shoei’s world famous aerodynamic shell design, a very low weight, reliable ventilation and an ACU Gold Approved rating.
- Airoh’s Stelt Evo Avenger Motocross Helmet is an amazing looker and is pretty smart too. This £283.49 piece of pro-biking kit has an exclusive yellow, red and black design and a carbon based outer shell, ensuring maximum durability the associated heavy weight.
- Used by the best motorcycle racers on earth the Shoei X-Spirit 2 Motorcycle Helmet is a proven champion in the ultra-high spec crash helmet catagory. Using Japanese manufacturing techniques this £479.99 Shoei is a masterpiece. There is no other helmet like it.
These products are sure to dazzle your favourite rider this festive season. You can find them all at www.ghostbikes.com.
Or why not check out Ghostbikes Christmas gift pages. Peruse our gift ideas for under 50, 100, and 150 pounds as well as our section dedicated to stocking fillers. You can spoil all your riding pals rotten in 2009.
We stock a whole range of Christmas ideas for motorcycle fanatics and, even better, as long as you place your order before the 22 December, Ghostbikes staff promise to have your gift delivered before the turkey is out the oven!